2011年4月4日星期一

After they married, her husband's coach outlets illegitimate father recognized home

After they married, her husband's coach outlets illegitimate father recognized home

TAGS: ( coach outlets,coach outlet stores,coach handbags,coach bags,coach purses,coach store,cheap coach, )
coach outlets
After they married, her husband's illegitimate father coach outlets recognized text site: Su Qin My husband and I have been married for two coach outlet stores years, just had a lovely daughter.
He was brought up and I met, coach handbags and later we accidentally occurrence of a relationship, because that coach outlet stores coach bags was my "first", so he said I'm willing to responsible. coach purses
So we became lovers.
But I know that he was just one of coach store his many lovers in it.
Flash is two to three years time, I love cheap coach him more and more profound, with parents, family members are aware of coach outlets the relationship between me and him, so under pressure from his family, coach outlet stores coach handbags we got married.
However, the problem does not end with our marriage, coach handbags or that all the problems only just beginning ... ... the first year of coach bagsmarriage, suddenly ran back to his ex-girlfriend came to see him, tell coach purses him his unhappy marriage, and said
the son is his own child.
My coach store husband was so excited, but on the other hand, he is also very painful, cheap coach after all, we coach bags all have is a family man.
As I am not willing that coach outlets Biequ own life, and he said, "If you really love her, she could coach outlet stores not bear that I have done you, I can agree with a divorce."
However, coach handbags he said, "We are all married and can never be together again. We coach bags do not want to destroy each other, each other's family, you may rest coach purses assured, she and I coach purses will not have the results ... ..."
Then coach store her daughter was born, the feelings of a family of three that will be cheap coach more stable, but did not expect her not a full moon, I found: he again coach outlets secretly behind my contact with that woman!
I asked him why he coach outlet stores is not gone back to speak?
He said he just wanted to see the child, coach handbags after all, is his son, he believed coach store it was his son, because according coach bags to him, the boy looks a bit like him!
I really Nanren Shou!
If coach purses the only extra-marital affairs, I just wait, he will always be back in coach store the day, but at the moment involves a child, the problem is not so simple. cheap coach
I thought, maybe this life, he could not with the woman and her children ... ... I draw a line in the future marriage of the road, where cheap coach the go away?

没有评论:

发表评论